So tonight I had the chance to hang out with my buddy Sarah <>< and it was so good seeing her and catching up. If you ever need someone to just talk to that you know will listen and give advise I highly recommend you make friends with her as well.
We went and hang out and talked for a bit before Fusion at Grace Community Church. She was asking me about going to Texas and she thinks I should go for it. That maybe God has some big plans for me there. It got me thinking that maybe I don't have any deep relationships with people around here because God wants me to be able to go away without burdening others. It is also pretty freaky that next week Fusion is starting a 40 day series on the Purpose Driven Life, God's timing is so crazy sometimes. Maybe this will help me see what God wants me to do with my life now that I graduated.
If anybody reading this takes prayer requests please pray I find a summer job to save up and that some AmeriCorps project in Austin, Texas will accept me (or I get offered another job down there).
Have a good night out there blogger world!
No comments:
Post a Comment