Wondering where it will go...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

While Stalking on facebook...

I saw that recently a lot of my friends have been visited one another in various places. It makes me sad that I have written wall posts or messages to multiple people, some of which were in those albums, asking when I could pay a visit. But I have yet to hear back from people. People don't seem to understand how isolated, miserable and bored I am in Woodbine and find any excuse to drive somewhere else and meet up with people. But I feel like I am just forgotten about because of not having much social interaction recently except for the occasional dinner after Fusion with a few people, of which Greg Murach is the only one I know, everyone else is new to me.
I know there are other people who also don't have a job right now that I can see, but I can't seem to find them. I feel like Sunday is my only day of enjoyment because I get to see other people besides my family. Which is nice to have at least one day to know I will see people, even though it is just for quick hi and bye, the other 6 days always go by so slowly.
So anyway, off to go and try and deal with my dad who is coming over today, I think I am gonna be sick.

No comments: